So a lot of my friends (and fellow blog buddies) participate in the Fill In The Blank Friday's. Yes, I do realize it is Tuesday, but since I don't want to interrupt my Friday photo quest (even though I have been slacking each Friday) I like to participate on Tuesday. Feel free to play along too (on Friday or whichever day of the week fits your schedule).
1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is my marriage. I can honestly say it was the best decision I've made, but also one of the hardest things I have done and can label "successful". It is pretty easy to accomplish those things in your life that involve just yourself and no one else. It is truly a different world when you introduce two completely unique people into a lifelong contract and have them strive for unity. Yes, it is most definitely my biggest, baddest, most awesome accomplishment in life thus far. Worth the effort and proud of the end result.
2. My favorite place to sit in my house is actually not in the house at all. I love sitting on the back patio. It is unbeliavably peaceful, quiet, and relaxing. Fresh air does it every time for me.
3. My fashion philosophy is currently whatever fits and makes me feel comfortable. Pre-pregnancy, well, I like to try to be trendy, but mostly end up wearing whatever makes me feel good. I am always 3 steps behind, never fashion forward.
4. Something every girl should have is a reliable camera. There is just something about pictures that warms the heart and mends the soul. An uncaptured moment in time will never be remembered in your mind as accurately as if snapped by a camera.
5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....who knows what!?!?! I have not seen my purse now for 4 solid months. Seriously. Thanks to my good friend Ellen (and my multiple occasions of missing purse/wallets mentioned here and here), I now carry around this beaut (with a wristlet attachment) by Vera Bradley, while my purse is stashed away at home in my closet:
6. My favorite music right now is whatever is on my Ipod. I have never really been into keeping up with all the latest music moguls, I am more of a classics girl. Classic oldies, classic country, just old school anything really. I listen to the radio in my car, but I just get so burned out by every new song and hearing it at least a dozen times each day.
7. My favorite part of my body is my hair. Does that count? Not sure, but if not I would say my nails. Anybody get the picture. I don't know, ask me in 5 or 6 months and I might feel differently, but probably not. Is this a trick question?? Hahaha.








No comments:
Post a Comment