Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekly Gratitude (An Illustrative Version)

I am grateful this week (and last week, oops I missed one!) for ...
  • Our blood work came back normal from the Quad Test.
 I'm relieved!

  • A peek at my birthday present! Can't wait to use it... hint: It is made by Canon. :)

  • Nesting. It is most definitely serving its purpose of calming my nerves and keeping me busy. Check out what I did with our "catch-all" closet and future nursery closet. I am still patting my own back over this one. It took me months of courage building to tackle this task.
The Catch-all Closet Before


The Future Nursery Closet Before


The Catch-all Closet After


The Future Nursery Closet After


  • A plethora of Halloween visitors (we ran out of candy in the 1st hour- yowzers!) but only one qualified for the Carr special treatment, cutest skeleton ever! See more pictures of Dean in his costume here.

  • Finally being caught up on all of my reading, and yes it was a lot. Here is a look at our coffee table at the moment.

I acknowledge that I take these things for granted each and every day and am fully aware that there are many people in this world that do not share my same gratitudes from which God has given me happiness. What are you grateful for today? Much, I am sure!

Stay tuned... Project Nursery will soon be underway!

1 comment:

  1. Quad test? i'm behind on reading your posts, so maybe i missed that one...

    ReplyDelete