No surprises here, I am having a hard time waiting to find out Baby C's gender, especially since someone new asks me every day when I will be finding out (not for 3 more weeks!). Needless to say I am trying to find out without actually finding out, if that makes sense. :) I figure whatever the majority of people say it must be the opposite, yes I know my thinking is a little skewed these days. So far the doctor, our friend Mark, and Chris's grandpa have predicted boy. The majority of my work pool (winning by 1) and our friend Sarah have predicted girl. After taking 3 different online quizzes (with some very strange questions I might add), the internet said we are having:
And....
And...
So it looks like the internet majority has predicted a girl. That leaves me at a tie. Only solution was to start another poll... can you tell I am dying to know here? A friend even suggested that I go have an ultrasound at the vet (one of my best friend's dad is the vet).... haha. Okay I won't go that far and seriously I can wait, but I am uber curious what everyone else thinks so take the poll please! It's on the right sidebar.
If your doctor predicted boy (after a sonogram?), it's most likely a boy. =)
ReplyDelete