Thursday, November 18, 2010

And so it begins!

With our big appointment on Monday, and this new milestone we are about to reach, it is crazy to think that this time next week I will be talking to my little boy or little girl! I can't believe it is going by so fast. I can't wait to name our baby and start the nursery. Since we are almost 5 months along, Baby C is starting to get some really great loot already.

Thank you Aunt Stacy
(Baby C is already humming along to the Aggie Warhymn!)


Thank you Kendy
(Gig 'Em Ags!)


My First Buy! (got it on sale for $9.95- be jealous!)
 

And a look at our nursery floor plan idea thus far:
Yes you read that right, this room is 16' by 14 1/2' .
Seems like a blessing and yet a curse to have such a large space.



Counting down... only 5 days left!

2 comments:

  1. so exciting! I can't wait to find out! What do you think it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear the news! :) So happy for you my sweet friend!

    Hugs,
    Shatawn

    ReplyDelete