Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekly Gratitude

I am grateful this week for ...
  • The gift of life. Our baby is growing so fast, only 2 more weeks til we see it again! 
  • Safety of our entire family this week with the storms that rummaged through Texas.
  • A glass half-full outlook this week. It is good to have some weeks where things just don't look quite so bleak. Why am I generally such a pessimistic person?
  • A mom that cares so deeply about me. I love her and cannot imagine not talking to her every single day.
  • Lemons! They work wonders with bland water.
  • A really warm house party with family. So glad we got to catch up with them!
  • My car. I finally got my car back, 3 weeks after the wreck and can't believe how much I missed it! 
  • Football?!?! Well, anything that makes my hubby happy. I am really trying! 
  • Hormones. Apparently they are making me very grateful this week!  : o )
I acknowledge that I take these things for granted each and every day and am fully aware that there are many people in this world that do not share my same gratitudes from which God has given me happiness. What are you grateful for today? Much, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment