Okay so I got to thinking, since I had such a block when it came to designing a boy's nursery, that maybe it would have been much easier to design a little girl's nursery.
So what if Baby C was a she?
I am not about to plan out an original, one of a kind nursery for a girl, hello I have better things to do, so instead I pulled together some inspirational images via the web that spoke to me. My conclusion is a definite YES! A girl's nursery would have been much easier to design! Enjoy...
Anyone else with me on this? Girls' rooms are fabulous, even my toned down version of girly and frilly is still super cute. Mason, don't worry, mommy and daddy love you very much, this was just hypothetical!
(P.S. My absolute favorite is the last one! If we do happen to have a girl someday, I will be coming back to that image- which is weird because I never thought I would have pink in my house- EVER!)
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
1 week ago













Girl stuff is WAY cuter than boy stuff! I have learned to love boy stuff now, but it took a little while :)
ReplyDeleteYou can get your little girl room "one" day :)