Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekly Gratitude

I am grateful this week for ...
  • A tacky Christmas sweater party to attend tomorrow. Oh yeah, you bet we will have pictures to share.
  • Taking some pictures for our Christmas cards this weekend and some beautiful weather in the forecast!
  • Half way done with my Christmas shopping. I love giving gifts, but I am grateful to be almost done with the crowds and long lines.
  • The internet. I am currently trying to watch as many tutorials about my new camera as humanly possible. I am just soo excited to have it, and I have absolutely no clue what all of the buttons do.
  • Memories. Driving into work this morning I suddenly remembered the yearly scavenger hunt for Christmas presents with my sister and brother. I cannot remember one year where we didn't find them.... haha. My poor parents had no idea. They thought they were so smart to hide our gifts in our camper with the door locked. Little did they know that my sister and brother had corrupted me too and had me crawling through the storage compartments to get inside and unlock the door for them. Ah, memories.... What do you remember about Christmas as a child?


 
I acknowledge that I take these things for granted each and every day and am fully aware that there are many people in this world that do not share my same gratitudes from which God has given me happiness. What are you grateful for today? Much, I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment